The girls are starting to talk finally. A little anyway, although only we know what they are saying;)
Grace very clearly says Aaaaah-dee (Ollie, our dog) and even pointed to a puppy in a book
mama
daddy
nana (NO)
Klaire says Aaaah (Ollie) also for lady bug
oh-shi (uh-oh) sort of sounds like she's cussing. Oh Lordy.
Dat-duh (thank you)
mama
da-da
nana (NO)
I'm still trying to get them to repeat animal sounds. They listen intently, but so far haven't repeated anything-in time, I guess.
Everyone have a great weekend. I'm planning on not doing much but cleaning and laundry that is completely out of control at my house. fun fun huh? I might try to get the one room in our house I haven't painted-done, too. My parents are on their way to a Caribbean cruise as we speak. Rough for them, isn't it?? They deserve it and they better take tons of pictures so I can live vicariously through them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment