Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ScanCafe



So yes, this is random, but I'm very excited about it so I have to post. Why, you may ask have I posted wedding pictures?? Shutterfly has a new service where you can send in your prints and they will scan (and even fix, if you choose) them for you and send you a dvd of the prints, as well as your originals back. This is very exciting to me because Brian and I got married just before the digital age, therefore I have not one digital picture of our wedding. Now, they are not THE best quality-but they are sure better than nothing, and I can edit them and crop. FUN STUFF! I'm sending in my honeymoon pics next!

Here's one of me as a little girl! Oh the possiblilites are endless!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Ahhh.. I remember that day!!! So much fun!!! :) You look beautiful!! I can't believe it has been that long ago.. feels like yesterday! ;)
wonder if they could scan the bond girls pic?? ;)

Laura said...

the pic of you as a little is girl is klaire in 6 years, I can just see it!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...