We've had a little meltdown going on at our house. A mommy meltdown:) Klaire has her security blanket "teddy" and she needs it to go to sleep. I bought two of them at Target (no longer carry it) when they were born but Grace never took to it so Klaire had two-a backup. Mommy needs backup. Well one is gone. Just gone. I searched everwhere at our house, daycare, closets, laundry room. No where. I've googled it a million times, ebay (desperate), and cannot find this random teddy anywhere. I almost called the company that makes them somewhere in CA.This morning somehow I came across the real name of this blankie "Scruffy Bear Hugs N Cuddles Security Blanket" I googled that one more time and tada, they are all over the place once I had the correct name (duh)! One brand new Teddy at the value price of $27.49 (eek) is on it's way to our house. Whew. Crisis diverted.

0 comments:
Post a Comment