Thursday, April 9, 2009

PLEASE go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a good evening at the Wilson house. The last couple nights Klaire has woken up at 9:45pm on the dot, cried and mostly gotten back to sleep by herself. Last night she did wake Grace up, but they both got back to sleep by themselves. They are not sick. Not teething as far as I can tell. Just UP. Tonight it started at 9:40. Both SCREAMING at the top of their lungs. No calming, patting, rocking, singing, NOTHING helps. Klaire got so upset she threw up (not the flu, it's the crying so hard she makes herself throw up thing). Got her cleaned up, both semi-calmed down then about 10 minutes later the same thing ALL OVER AGAIN. Brian tried to help (he has to get up for the day in about 2 hours), but they really don't seem to want either one of us....I really am at a loss. They are just awake-and feeding off of each others hysterics. I'm trying to let them "cry it out" as we speak but like I said they feed off of each other and overreact so I'm not sure that technique really works in twinville. Ugh. I'm at my wits end. Seriously, this is worse than when they were babies. At least then they were hungry or just wanted to be held-that was easy, THIS is difficult!!! I guess it's only 11:45, but I'm just SO frustrated, that I had to vent. Maybe I'm spoiled that they don't do this very often. I should look at the bright side, it's just tough sometimes with hysterical children that need to be sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!...:)

...ok it's 7 am now and I'm over my pity party. Got about 3.5 hours of sleep though (Brian maybe got 2?!?!?) I'm outta practice at this!!! Not sure what's going on but hopefully it's a phase of some kind, and a short one at that. Hey- to all the mommies out there or anyone that would like to HELP ME!!!....you don't think it could be the grapes we've had the last couple nights=a tummy ache??? naw---could it be???? I'm grasping, I know.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Ugh. No fun, Erika! How have the last couple of nights gone?? For your sake (and Brian's too), I hope that night was just a one-time thing!

Katie said...

Wow. No fun. Who knows what keeps them or wakes them up. This too will pass, hopefully quickly. Could it be ear infections?

Erika said...

Katie-Spoken like a true twin mommy. Yep both of them, ear infections. Off to the ENT we go....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...