Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melmo!

We have a new obsession with Elmo (Melmo). Rick said yesterday Klaire took him to her closet (where she knows poor (loud) Elmo is stuffed until a later date when mommy and daddy are brave or insane enough to put batteries in the 2 Elmo Lives that were so lovingly given to them by Grandpa and Grandma C.) and insisted he get out Melmo! Anyway, they are both deeply in love with Elmo again, which I find funny because they still don't even watch Sesame Street or any other show for that matter. Nonetheless, they feed, dance with, rock, and even put him to bed with a blankie in their rocker at night. It's quite sweet-and the best part is they don't mind that he's not doing his routine at the moment!

1 comments:

Ivana Clay said...

Hi there! I just ran across your blog from a link on 3 guys a girl and a prim place. I am also a Nebraska girl (who just happens to live in another state right now, boo!!) and I also have twins. I loved this Melmo post, we have the same obsession at our house. My girls Claire and Kyndall are absolute freaks about the little red monster and my oldest calls him Melmo too! I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what is going on with another multiple mom. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...