Wednesday, September 9, 2009

what we've been up to!

Grab a cup of coffee and get comfy because this one's a doozy! We have lots of pictures to share!!

Here's a silly picture of daddy running around our new family room we Love all the space!




Mommy's been doing LOTS of laundry!



Just look at this face...


Aunt Leah brought us this awesome tent all the way from Ohio!



We got some cool backpacks to help mommy carry some of our many many things we have to take with us any time we leave the house.




Getting impatient, on our way to the park for a Labor Day picnic!


Finally, freedom!


Little ham! She actually says "cheese!" now, but only once, then the camera has to go "bye bye"


A cute puppy at the park



They like playing on the bike rack the best:)



Getting ready to eat!



Papa and Grandma are here!!




Oh baby Jackson. The girls (especially Grace) are absoluetly in love with this little guy, as are we:)




Later Em and "Eve" as they call him, actually Steve:) and Grandma brought over dinner. Have I mentioned how lucky we are to have such wonderful families??



Girls in the hood




Helping a sister out!


Whew! Time to relax!

6 comments:

Anne said...

How fun! Looks like the girlies are loving their new home already!

Klaire's belly is awesome. :)

Laura said...

the new furniture and curtains in the background look great! can't wait to come over and see the progress you guys have made! so glad you guys live closer!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this. I have been dealing with STUPID(and not just a little stupid) people for about a week now and they have gotten me down but those little girlies smiles just picked me right up!

Love to all!
Jerri

Katie said...

Love your new Blog Header. You are so great at taking pictures! I feel like I know the girls through your blog. Congrats on the new house, looks like you guys are already making it a home.

Leah said...

I love all these pictures!!! The girls look like they love the new place!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so happy that I was able to see the new house while I was back too. And... I'm soooooo happy that they love the "blue" tent. :) Thanks for taking some pics of them in it for me! Looks like they are having fun in it :)

Erika said...

Katie I can't take credit for that picture:) Those we had taken from www.taylanbrooks.com
Hope all is well with you!

e

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...