Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome to the chaos!

The girls are playing independently more and more. There's less "mommy where are you's" and "come play wif us." I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda nice. They still need a referee from time to time, but overall they play really well together. Even way back when I found out I was pregnant with twins, people would always say-oh they will always have someone to play with! It only took 3 1/2 years for that to happen. Please excuse the wild hair in all of these, we only really try when we're going out, not worth the fight!

Almost nightly dance party USA...Aunt Alvina's chairs never saw so much use (or abuse!?).











Grace likes to dress up in this flower costume, Klaire giggles and giggles at her and thinks she is quite hugable. Notice the hand on the hip...she does this all the time, quite sassy! (Will someone please come wash my windows? Yikes!!!)






Klaire still thinks she is Jessie, and pushes this cart around 90% of the time with all of her treasures in it.

Look at that cute little undie wearing tushie!!!:)




I know I've said this a million times, but I'm SO loving three.

2 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE IT! :)

Anne said...

Fun fun fun pictures!! Can I send Ayla over and have them entertain her? We're definitely in the midst of the "mommy where are you? Come with me" stage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...