Saturday, July 21, 2012

5th birthday bash

I thought my bright idea of not having the girls birthday party at our house this year would cut down on the stress and worry that I let birthday parties bring me. But this heat wave and the threat of not having a place to sit for 25 people proved to be worse!! I can't win!! We decided to have it at a local splash park, and Brian camped out at 2pm to snag a table for the 4pm party. It ended up working out just fine and didn't feel as hot as 100? Or maybe we're all getting used to it? Thank you to all who came and braved the heat. The girls had a great time (besides Grace's run in with the sunscreen in her eyes!) and I have a feeling this party will be one to remember!





































2 comments:

Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel said...

Congrats on a successful birthday party. It is always a challenge, I find it especially hard with twins to pull off a fun, low-stress event. Love the picture at the end with the twilight ladybugs. My boys have the twilight turtle and love it!

Leah said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! Another fun event... way to go, E!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...