Friday, March 20, 2015

March

Well my resolution didn't get me very far to update the ol blog. The days weeks and months fly. I try desperately to slow them down, but such is life.  We are looking forward to Spring and the kids are LOVING playing outside again. It was much needed.  The girls were out of shape in pedaling those bikes...it took Klaire quite a while to make it up the circle the first time:) Henry repeats over and over, my play outside!  He loves to explore and watch "big trucks" drive by.  So that's what we've been up to. Spring break is over today so back to class for a couple months and then SUMMER! Soccer season starts next week...the girls said they wanted to play again and Brian and I were thrilled. I love watching them play a team sport and love it. :)


















1 comments:

Leah said...

I'm back too!! And have this app on my phone!! I'll get to read during all hours of the evening ;) keep up the entries... Trying on mine too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...