I have to blog about Hop because if I ever get caught up on my blog books (behind back to 2011 yo!) I will be amiss if Hop is not in it! So Henners loves his loveys. They come and go, but the 2 that are always with him are Bubba (his white blanket) and Hop. That could be the name of a band of some kind. Hop is a discontinued LAMB thumbie from pottery barn that I got when I first found out I was pregnant with a surprise baby #3. It's a lamb that he thinks is a bunny, therefore is named Hop.
So there you have it. We don't go anywhere without Hop. I found a backup on ebay for only triple what I paid for the original, so that was a steal. And why do all my kids loveys have to be white?
Thursday, May 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment