Monday, June 9, 2008

the tooth fairy came!

Not the kind that takes teeth but the one that brings them! Grace no longer needs dentures:) She FINALLY cut a tooth. Poor little thing has been miserable for a couple days now. She had 102.3 temp on Thursday and generally crabby since then...the nurse I called didn't think the temp could be that high from just teeth...but so far that's the only thing going on, besides a little cold, so who knows... but I hope now she will get some relief since it's finally cut through. Such a harsh thing they have to go through. It even looks painful-their sensitive little gums, yikes!

We are really working on sharing. I really didn't think we'd have to this early- but do we ever. Whatever toy/food/bottle/parent one has the other one NEEDS. It's kind of cute sometimes--and kind of NOT other times! :) We are also trying to learn "gentle." Especially for Klaire's favorite pastime of knocking the pacifier out of Grace's mouth....and Grace "petting" Ollie's head which turns into pounding. Good thing Ollie is such a nice, patient doggie.

View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 6/9/08


Well, thought I'd check in. Another week-gotta love Mondays:) There's so much baby news around! Jake and Andrea due July 20th, Anne and Dean having a little GIRL in October-right Anne?! Tiffani and Nick, and Megan from high school just had a baby girl a couple days ago. Baby fever!!! Guess we are that age. I can't wait till ALL my friends have kids...Chris are you reading this? You have to propose and get married first...kapeesh??? OK I'm totally rambling now, guess that's a casualty of having Internet access at home, late night (which is 10pm now) ramblings. Oh well, you just read it. HA.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...