I hope everyone had safe and fun 4th! We went to our friends the Molczyk's house for a bit with the girls. They had a good time (we did too:) and didn't get too scared of the few fireworks they heard...I kept them inside most of the time, here are a few shots from the party!
We also had a BBQ at my parents house with the Tiedgen's. Well actually we missed most of it because Brian and I had Grace at the emerigcare clinic getting Dermabonded! She had a little mishap with a gate and ended up with a little gash on her forehead. They use this stuff now that's basically super glue with less toxicity (googled it today) They say it works better, and sure was easier than traditional stitches-which she would have only needed about 2 of. I hope it doesn't scar too badly-but I also know this is the first of many boo boo's. She's not bothered by any of it. Didn't even have a bump from where she fell and handled the "procedure" like a pro. The only problem I foresee is the 1 year pictures I have scheduled for the 17th. Ugh. Might be rescheduling those. Darn. We'll see though-they tend to heal pretty darn quick...and the photographer could probably just edit it right out.

1 comments:
Oh Grace, how you keep your ma & pa on their toes! Way to be a trooper & glad to hear it wasn't too traumatizing for you or your parents! We can't wait to help you celebrate you & Klaire's 1st Birthday!!! Yipeee!
Post a Comment