This Thanksgiving was so much different than last year! I try not to dwell on the past, but I can't help but remember how sick the girls were last year, and being puked on in the Wilson's living room while everyone was saying "Grace."
So I'm happy to report this year was FUN! The girls loved the Turkey and all the trimmings, and ran and played with cousin Gabe for hours. I didn't really get any pics but I think Nancy has a few, I'll post if she sends any on...
I did a little bit of Black Friday shopping, not what you'd expect though-BabiesRUs had their brand of diapers (which I love) on sale for $10! Regularly $25! It was nuts, I was there at 6:30 and I bought 11 boxes! We are set for months. Merry Christmas to me! Funny how priorities change and what I get excited about these days:)
Hope everyone had a great Turkey day!
So I'm happy to report this year was FUN! The girls loved the Turkey and all the trimmings, and ran and played with cousin Gabe for hours. I didn't really get any pics but I think Nancy has a few, I'll post if she sends any on...
I did a little bit of Black Friday shopping, not what you'd expect though-BabiesRUs had their brand of diapers (which I love) on sale for $10! Regularly $25! It was nuts, I was there at 6:30 and I bought 11 boxes! We are set for months. Merry Christmas to me! Funny how priorities change and what I get excited about these days:)
Hope everyone had a great Turkey day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment