Here's to the weekend!!! Friday tomorrow, yay! I really wasn't sure if I'd live through this week!! The girls sick, work is BUSY for me this time of year, and I'm TIRED!! Grace does have a temp on and off, so I'm watching for signs of an exploding eardrum!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend, the weather is supposed to be beautiful, maybe we could even dust off the 'ol stroller!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
better!
Miss Klaire is feeling much better. About 100% better actually. I really don't think I've ever seen her that sick (or crabby) so it's great to see her back to her normal self:)
Last night things were a bit too quiet in the girls room, always means they are into something. So I thought I'd grab the camera to see....
Both of them sitting in their new rocker (gotta love my dads fascination with Craigslist) and actually rocking, not fighting! It was super sweet.
...asking Klaire to give Gracie a kiss...
...a bit serious when told to "sit down"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You know me and rocking, so I love that picture of them sweetly rocking together!
Post a Comment