Tuesday, February 3, 2009

mother of the year

I'm feeling like a really crappy mommy right now. Logically, I know there's nothing I could have done differently, but that doesn't make me feel any better about the fact that my little girl was in pain:( Klaire has a ruptured ear drum. Totally explains why she's been up at night and ALL night last night. Doc said it must have been a fast acting infection and that's why it ruptured-not because she was being neglected:) Ugh, I hate when they are sick. I suppose Grace will have the same in about 3 days--I'll get her in sooner, just to be safe. So that's the update on the Thursday Night Fever, now a Monday night rupture.
Just realized I've been posting alot about Miss Klaire lately. So lets talk about Grace! She is sooo funny lately! It's like she knows Klaire hasn't been feeling well, so she feels like she has to take up the slack and entertain everyone! She's been silly, gabbering even more and just a riot! She's been thinking we're having dance parties in the nursery at night too, when I'm in rocking Klaire she's jumping and dancing in her crib saying Ma ma, Ma ma, like this is pretty cool, why is mama in here!?!!! Everything is "Uh-oh" something out of place (like my entire house) or when anyone does something she deems as naughty. Such a cutie, she is:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be too hard on yourself - I wouldn't have done anything different. She seemed like she was getting better. She will be fine. You do an amazing job as their mommy - never think otherwise!

Laura said...

I hope they are feeling better!! and everyone is sleeping at night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...