
We had a surprise (only a surprise because I forgot my cell phone at home today) visit from Uncle Allen, Aunt Laura and baby Jackson (he's getting so big and absolutely adorable!) this evening! Little did they know they were walking into the aftermath of one crazy week-just got home from daycare where they took NO NAP-fighting a cold all week-tantrums in the car on the way home-nothing to cook for dinner-toys everywhere that I didn't pick up from the night before-Brian exhausted from 4 hours of sleep-Wilson house. I'm sure they really enjoyed their visit:) Fridays always tend to be like this here...like the whole week catches up to all of us and it's chaos. The house and our spirits. I did tease them that you think your kid will "never act like that" but yep-they will. All kids do:) So sorry guys, we weren't the best company--really though stop by anytime we loved seeing you, and the reason for your visit!!...you'll be taking your chances on a Friday though. hee hee hee

1 comments:
hey, we were so glad to see you guys too and didn't mind the chaos at all! I just realized that we need to do it more often!
Post a Comment