Well, here it is! This is the realtors listing picture so it's not the greatest...but I wanted to post it before all the madness begins this weekend! We start moving in Friday, and close Monday. SO excited. SO overwhelmed. We have lots of help from family and friends, so I know it will get done, and be fine:) The girls have no idea what's going on, despite the fact that we've been preparing them telling them were moving and taking their cribs and elmo and all their baby dolls...they only see their toys and entire house slowly getting packed! It will be an adjustment, but I'm sure they'll surprise me (in a good way) like they always do!
We've already met some of the neighbors, all the times we've driven by and met there with our agent...they all seem very nice so far and one little neighbor girl got very happy when I told her we have 2 two year old girlies! I think this is going to be a great fit for us. Oh and get this--someone weeded and remulched all the flower beds, in the front and backyard! It's been vacant since April so it was very overgrown and I was not looking forward to all of that work. Can you believe that? I have to find out who did it, and THANK THEM. Amazing.
So there it is. If you're in Omaha this weekend and feel like moving (ha) give us a call!--by the way Leah-good timing on your visit. :)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OHMIGOSH, Erika, I've been soooo anxious to hear about your new house!!! It's beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person...
Congrats!
Congrats on your new home! After moving, I'm sure you and Brian will say to yourselves that you're never moving again! LOL Is your garage under your house? Both of homes have/had garages in the basement and we just love it!
congrats erika! i'm sure you will enjoy having more space!
Post a Comment