We are home sick again so decided to work on a little project for two very important women!
Happy Birthday "Mama" and "Em" We love you VERY much:)
And just because it makes me smile....Grace feeding her army of friends at lunch...
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
First I get to hear their sweet little voices on the phone today, and then I get to see them actually making our birthday cards. Thank you, Klaire and Grace for the birthday wishes. I love you more than words can say.
I'm a girl from Nebraska. Met a boy, fell in love, got married...then you know what they say. Along came our two beautiful little girls. This blog is about our life raising our twinettes and new baby BOY, and everything else that comes our way.
6 comments:
First I get to hear their sweet little voices on the phone today, and then I get to see them actually making our birthday cards. Thank you, Klaire and Grace for the birthday wishes. I love you more than words can say.
Love, Gramma C.
I LOVE the pictures!! I'm sad to hear that they are sick again though.
I hope its not b/c I'm coming to town. :(
P.S. Happy birthday Vicki & Em... when you read this!
It makes me feel good to see a plate of food SO similar to Kennedy's! When will they ever eat the same food we do at a meal??
Take care!
Shannon
Too cute! The one of Grace with her friends makes me smile too. :)
Sorry to hear the girlies aren't feeling well though! :(
Thank you Klaire and Grace!! I love you!-Aunt Em
What gorgeous little girls they are!! Love the curls in the hair...so precious.
Post a Comment