I am freaking out. This morning I woke up to little voices, WAY too close sounding. I thought wow, the monitor must be turned up, or getting really good reception! Then I thought to myself...no, they couldn't have, no I'm not ready for this, NO NO NO! Yes Yes Yes, THEY GOT OUT OF THEIR CRIBS. Don't ask me how, with no tears and a wood floor in their bedroom, the little rascalls got themselves up this morning and proceeded to go on with their morning routine without me. By the time I ran to their room, composed myself enough to deal with the situation I found them down in the living room playing and giggling as if they knew they had gotten away with something and ready for the day. Well not really, Graces first words were "I'm poopy mommy." Klaire said "Crib-out!" Yes crib OUT! When the heck are we gonna do? Does this mean at night when they don't want to go to bed, out they come? Or in the midldle of the night they are going to be at my bedside?? Don't even get me started thinking about missing naps. Does this mean we have to give them the freedom of big girl beds? I am SO not ready for this. PANIC is setting in. Seriously. Do you think they still sell those crib tent things? If they are, I'm buying.
P.S. Happy Birthday Grandma Wilson!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hysterical! I wonder which one was the instigator:)? So funny... and scary, I'm sure.
Yikes!
If you want to try to keep them from wandering the house while you are sleeping, you might want to try a baby gate in their doorway. That way they can get up and play in their bedroom without fear of going on adventures throughout the house.
Good luck! :)
Post a Comment