I'm not really one for New Years resolutions...not my thing, plus I have a hard time sticking to them. BUT I've made a list of sorts, started it a few weeks ago and I think now is as good of time as any to put it out there. Maybe if the world can see it I'll follow through.
10 things to work on in 2010:
1. Take better care of myself. Eat better and exercise of some kind. I'm terrible at it, and always figure I get enough chasing the girls around...but that's an excuse. I'm going to at least start walking around the great park we have right by our new house (you know when the 3 feet of snow is gone).
2. Have more patience with my hubby, and the girls. That's a tough one and may not actually ever happen, but hey I can write it down and try right?
3. UNPACK and De-clutter the house and CLOSETS. Enough said.
4. Take more pictures of the girls. I've been lax on this mostly because they don't like it and it's a fight, but I'll be sad if I don't. I'd like to get a new lens for my camera too...so save for that!
5. Keep in touch with friends near and far, and not just on e-mail. Leah you'll like that one.
6. Reserve more time and energy for Brian. He's neglected! So maybe date night at least once a month.
7. Save money, less shopping. Eh that was hard to type.
8. Drink less coffee/caffeine in general, more water. I'm addicted and you know it's true when on the weekends the girls know when I'm crabby and say "mommy coffee???" That's bad!
9. Go to church. It's time to get back on a regular basis and the girls are old enough to be good, or at least try!:)
10. STICK TO MY LIST! Wish me luck!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ooh, you're list could be mine. Good luck and don't forget to enjoy. :)
Post a Comment