Monday, March 8, 2010

monday morning giggle

On Friday when I walked into daycare I spotted Grace right away (plus she always yells MY mommy's here!" but I didn't see Klaire. Then I saw her.


My first thought was Oh My Gosh I didn't ever bring any clothes for them to change into and she threw up or spilled or something and this is all the had to put her in I'm a horrible mom! My face must have been horrified because the staff girl said..."oh we were just playing dress up earlier, and Klaire really likes this costume."

Then I could not stop laughing. A cross between relief and the hilarity of how she looked. It was too short on her and she was squished into it, her long long lanky legs amplified.

Silly, silly girl AKA Spiderwoman.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog! I have 19 month old twins Claire and Grace. :-) You have very good taste in names. Ou new baby is named Violet. What do you think of that one? :-)

Vicky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...