Monday, April 12, 2010

pampered pedicure

Everyone who knows me, knows I dread "bath night" for my girlies.   I always have...sure they have fun and I looove when it's over and they smell so great and their hair is freshly washed and oh so curly:) But getting there is no easy feat.  They HATE getting their hair washed, no no water in the eyes contraption, bribery or method makes it better, so now I dump and they scream. They fight about who is getting out first and always say I got out first "yesterday!"  Now we set an alarm on my cell phone and when it goes off, no fighting about getting out. It works sometimes.
Anyway...the other night to keep them busy and because we were outside working in the yard and my feet were tired, I thought, hmm nice warm water...I'm gonna join in. "Girls, wanna wash mommies feet!?"
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

It was awesome! It felt like two little pedicurists plugging away at the task at hand...or foot.
Why didn't I think of this sooner!?

Now I love bath night! (please excuse the pictures of my bruised up chubby kneed legs!!!)



 

9 comments:

Leah said...

Ingenious! Love it! ;)

Meg said...

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner! Our girls are about the same age as yours. We can't get our girls OUT of the tub without a fight! Why not put it to my advantage... thanks!!! :)

Steven & Emily said...

hahahaha! this is HILARIOUS! I wish I could have seen their faces when you first put your feet in there. HA!

Anonymous said...

Briljant! Every night is bath tub night?!!!

Me said...

This is brilliant! I will definitely be remembering this little trick!

Anne said...

That's awesome!! I'm going to have to try it! :)

Laura said...

Two feet, two kids...perfect!!

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! I will definitely be trying that out soon:)

Unknown said...

I believe there are child labor laws against that ;) So do they take appointments or walk in only?!?!?! Too, too, funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...