Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday

I want to wish a special lady a very happy birthday today. My SIL Nikki is one of the most amazing women you'll ever meet. She's selfless, sweet, and hilarious.  Nikki has taught me to trust my instincts as a mom, have fun even though I'm "old" and enjoy life's trials.  She is an incredible mommy to two of the sweetest little boys you'll ever meet and a beautiful wife any man would be proud to have:)
We have a connection that I truly treasure and feel incredibly lucky that we are family and she's stuck with me forever:)  Nik, have an amazing birthday, enjoy the spa tomorrow and tell Jeff I think you can drag this birthday celebration out through the long weekend:)  I of course didn't get your card in the mail in time, then I lost it....are you surprised? I love you lots.

May your sequins sparkle a little extra today!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that Nikki is fantastic and she deserves a great bday! Yay! Outside of hating journalism majors, she's got a lot of good things going for her... hee hee hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...