Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my best friends wedding

What a weekend! Leah and Chris were married Sunday.  It was a beautiful day filled with wonderful friends from near and far, a million pictures and So Much Fun! I was her Matron of honor so that meant I had to give a toast....I was so nervous I almost chickened out...public speaking is not my thing...but I made it through it and made her cry. Mission accomplished!:) I will miss all of our friends that were in town and the new ones we made from Ohio. Congrats you two, we love you!


 (me , brian and our Realtor Angel:) ha


(yes I'm deliberately not mentioning my 30th birthday. When they girls try to say 30 it comes out sounding like 40...so we're going to stick with 2-9.)

1 comments:

Leah said...

How sweet is this post! :) Just like your speech! I loved it! Thank you so much for that, your help in planning, answering my many emails, and bustling my dress all night ;) I'm glad that you guys had a fun time!! I'm happy that you were able to meet our friends from Ohio too! It was definitely a memorable weekend!! YAY!!!! I made the blog again!!

P.S. I hope you had a fun "29 again" birthday night too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...