Tuesday, July 6, 2010

on our way to threeeeee

At almost 3 our two little darlings are becoming even more hilarious with age. They will try to talk you into doing whatever it is they have cooked up in their little heads and I spend a great deal of my time trying to figure out whatever that plan is before meltdowns ensue, from frustration....with me moms?

Grace especially like to say: "Come on guys!" and "lets get cozy!"

The other day the sun was in her eyes in the car and she told me to "move the moon!" realized she said the wrong "planet" if you will and giggled for blocks at her mistake. Now she calls the sun the moon to get a laugh.

They both L-O-V-E Dr. Seuss books AKA Silly books and Klaire especially has the jist of every page of Go Dog Go memorized. Her interpretation goes a little something like this:

"You like my hat? No my do, goodbye!"

Lining toys up is big business around our house these days.  Grace digs a conga line of sorts and Klaire is more of a concert set up. Strange that they always line things up this way, isn't it?
 
Dreaming is still in full effect and I believe that is what is still waking Grace up at 4 each morning.  Usually it's kittys under the bed or a moose in the closet.  Klaire has been exempt from the dreams (as far as I know) but last night while I tucked her in she pulled me close and told me "My no like Sully, he has horns.  He's scary."

"My love Mikoski (Mike Wazowski)."

So we spent a good 10 minutes discussing why Sully isn't really scary and I put Monsters, Inc. away for a few days. Geesh.

Oh and they've recently expressed their independence in picking out their own clothes, or at least not always matching.  I've starting giving them two options in the morning....funny thing is they usually pick the same thing....

They love to sing and dance and run through the sprinkler.  Soaking up every inch of summer and loving every moment (between fits).  I just can't believe they are going to be 3 soon. sigh.  I tried to take some three year pictures....this is take 1 of many, I'm sure.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...