OMIGOSH!! How cute! I totally LOVE it! They are totally going to appreciate those books when they are older! It will be so nice for them to know what you and Brian went through and all the joyous times of course. I'm so jealous that they have this... lol! :) Its also fun for them to see how cool their mom is! :)
P.S. I think its hilarious that Chris's stomach made the book! ha!
I'm a girl from Nebraska. Met a boy, fell in love, got married...then you know what they say. Along came our two beautiful little girls. This blog is about our life raising our twinettes and new baby BOY, and everything else that comes our way.
2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! I flipped through every page...it's beautiful and the girls will love and appreciate it SO much when they're older.
OMIGOSH!! How cute! I totally LOVE it! They are totally going to appreciate those books when they are older! It will be so nice for them to know what you and Brian went through and all the joyous times of course. I'm so jealous that they have this... lol! :) Its also fun for them to see how cool their mom is! :)
P.S. I think its hilarious that Chris's stomach made the book! ha!
Post a Comment