Monday, June 11, 2012

my dermabond girl

I'm going to make this kid a t-shirt that says "I love dermabond!"  Last night I heard her cry a little, but Brian was up still so he went in and calmed her down. She's been having some dreams so I thought that's all it was.  This morning she comes in our room with this!
 (Leah don't look)



Really Brian, you didn't see this last night? She must have fallen out of bed and hit her head on the nightstand. That's the only thing I can think that happened.  I tried to clean it and put a band-aid on it, but it wouldn't close up and that would have made a wicked scar right over her eye...so in we went. Doc said it could have used 3-4 stitches, or the dermabond.  Glue her up doc!  She did amazingly well, didn't cry a bit!  I think she's getting used to this. Goofball.

Here she is a couple days out with the dermabond still holding strong!


PS. How young is too young to start eyebrow waxing???:)

2 comments:

Anne said...

OUCH! :(

And have you SEEN Ayla's eyebrows? Let's take them together someday. ;)

Leah said...

Ouch is right... :( and I actually didn't flinch when I saw it. I'm glad that she is brave! That dermabond stuff is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...