Henry is continuing to grow grow grow! Poor guy had a case of the croup last week which is the first I've dealt with firsthand. That seal-like barky cough is alarming! It just took a round of steroids and it turned into a regular cold for now. He's such a big boy now and just looks older everyday. He's starting to twist to the side when laying on the floor so maybe a rollover is in the works. I think it may take quite the effort to actually happen. He still likes to "talk" which is a serious of grunts and oooohs, with cute little pursed lips. He's simply adorable if I do say so myself. I got one of those Baby Bjorn thingys cheap off Craigslist to see if he would like that instead of being carried on my hip for 3 hours each night. He doesn't love it and would rather just be held, but it might be good for a trip to the zoo or a nice walk in the park? If my back can take it with this now 16 pound chunk. Other than that we are back to the regular grind of life, staying busy and loving being a family of 5:)
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
the end of winter!
We are approaching the end of February, and thank goodness it is a short month, as we are ready for winter to be over at our house!! I think they entire midwest is ready actually!? The girls have enjoyed a couple last snow days and trips sledding, one of which I took them to help Klaire conquer her silly fear of it. I think it may have stemmed from the ramp that was built last time the dads took all the cousins. Anything that may be deemed "dangerous" is SO not okay with Klaire. I had to literally force her to go down the hill the first time, and after that she was all smiles. I mean we can't have a kid that doesn't like to sled in Nebraska!?
Henry is continuing to grow grow grow! Poor guy had a case of the croup last week which is the first I've dealt with firsthand. That seal-like barky cough is alarming! It just took a round of steroids and it turned into a regular cold for now. He's such a big boy now and just looks older everyday. He's starting to twist to the side when laying on the floor so maybe a rollover is in the works. I think it may take quite the effort to actually happen. He still likes to "talk" which is a serious of grunts and oooohs, with cute little pursed lips. He's simply adorable if I do say so myself. I got one of those Baby Bjorn thingys cheap off Craigslist to see if he would like that instead of being carried on my hip for 3 hours each night. He doesn't love it and would rather just be held, but it might be good for a trip to the zoo or a nice walk in the park? If my back can take it with this now 16 pound chunk. Other than that we are back to the regular grind of life, staying busy and loving being a family of 5:)
Here's a doozy of a picture of the back of his head....I think Auntie Em is going to have to give him his first haircut before too long. Yikes! And it's really funny because he gets held. A lot. This would lead you to believe he's laying down most of the day! Not the case!!!
Henry is continuing to grow grow grow! Poor guy had a case of the croup last week which is the first I've dealt with firsthand. That seal-like barky cough is alarming! It just took a round of steroids and it turned into a regular cold for now. He's such a big boy now and just looks older everyday. He's starting to twist to the side when laying on the floor so maybe a rollover is in the works. I think it may take quite the effort to actually happen. He still likes to "talk" which is a serious of grunts and oooohs, with cute little pursed lips. He's simply adorable if I do say so myself. I got one of those Baby Bjorn thingys cheap off Craigslist to see if he would like that instead of being carried on my hip for 3 hours each night. He doesn't love it and would rather just be held, but it might be good for a trip to the zoo or a nice walk in the park? If my back can take it with this now 16 pound chunk. Other than that we are back to the regular grind of life, staying busy and loving being a family of 5:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment