I turn 28 tomorrow! Can I really be 28? Geez. Almost 30. YIKES.
We don't really have anything planned. Just another day, and I'm ok with that:) My only and best birthday wish is having 2 beautiful daughters and a loving family. Cheesy I know, but true! Maybe beacuse I spent last year on the couch, I'm perfectly happy to go to work tomorrow. Check out last May in the archives if you want to see why I'm so grateful this year!!
I guess I could ask for one thing...I'd love to know who's reading, I'm sure not many are still hanging on to my rants...but let me know if you're out there, in the comment section-- I'd love to hear from you:)

5 comments:
I am still one that definitely reads this, I think I check it every other day to see if you have posted anything new! So keep it coming!
Laura
Happy Birthday, my dear! I think you probably already know that I read and LOVE your blog!! :)
Happy Birthday Erika! I still love reading about the girls and seeing pictures. They are too cute!
-Megan
Happy Birthday Erika,
I am still reading and enjoying. Another blog I go to uses this thing that shows you where everyone is coming from and who is on your site at a particular time. The website for them is: http://feedjit.com/ I know there are other things that people use to keep track of who visits but that would be to much knowledge for me! You probably know all this but I don't know that you know so I thought I would share.
Take care,
Jerri
Hi Erika - Happy Belated! I definitely check your blog and love getting updates on your family! The girls are adorable!
Shannon
Post a Comment